Friday, January 25, 2008

Toy Motor Boat Design

The Truth About Forever

Can I contact times (!) Tell someone what is really into me? I think I have not them all. All the time I moan around and just say that I hate to be like I have become. Yes, great, I do not like it no? Not at all. I adhere to the past and know that they destroyed me. Regardless, I hold. From bloody, blind, helpless fear. The fear that made me into believing that I if I let go, empty bin. That's me no more.
All I am is set up then. My thoughts are so different, my future, my feelings, my way. What am I when all this is gone? Is it me, then at all?

fool And I let myself go, just go along Sun How do I dare? How could it have happened? What do I expect anyway? I'm the one who is to blame and I can not get rid of, by letting them draw. I must finally learn to live with it. I should have my life in their hands and not my life myself.

I need help so badly and yet would be too late to help . Come I fault that I could come to that'm the one who made me so much. I have admitted it, had seen it coming and have not yet avoided. Frontal attack, and now I'm lying in a coma. A faint heartbeat as a sign of life. Breath, which will escape only slowly, because the fear beats in me to go back a little to have to leave. And only the anxious hope that I can finally wake up and disappear from this nightmare. Yet the fear and wake up to see that there is nothing left of me. I'm just a touch of my self, too weak to be at all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment