Friday, May 9, 2008

Create Your Own Wrestling Card

Will it ever ... Can not believe I'm broken

hot .... I'm so happy, yes, that in any case. I'm tired, exhausted, but still relatively quiet. In me, of course.
The weather blows away all thoughts can flow away the pressure. It's all there, without any question. But I myself am ready to to deal with it. And now ... yes can now, I'm just as long as I.

I try to lean into the life, times look sniff ... a "look" only just.
will Tonight I go to Sarah, I either take Sarah, Jasmine Petras or shoulders and I lean on. Sit and watch the sun go down with. While listening Dennis, maybe a little tease Mr. Maibaum. A quiet evening in the garden level. Maybe we can still find something for the remaining days. Cinema, swimming lake, mini golf. Just something.

With my mother I approach again, because I have naturally given way again. I need it, so I hate to admit it. I think my father still at bay, even if he somehow does not matter is. And my sister I do not see is determined first and hopefully if your better half there. In between
should I learn more math and history and finally read it, the English-reading.

I leave quietly into the weekend, we'll see tomorrow may see the very different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment