... is already half over, I know. The more I should "hurry trip:
" with my Where many nerds have been before "
Probably one has to understand to be quite a nerd at the allusion, in short, I would watch Star Trek .. . from the beginning So in the 60s, to the bitter end to the horrible theme song. On VOYAGER I'm looking forward, will be the second time that I completely see it. Normally, I would even post in my FilmLJ, but I do not remember the password, and can not remember the email address which I have makes also use and search for three days (and the abolition of various email addresses), I have simply the fed up. So I will then enter the messages from the other LJ in the next few days here, but not now here we go first to bed with the last episodes of DEFYING GRAVITY.
0 comments:
Post a Comment