entfall @ 2010-06-24T18: 55:00
~ ~''''Lost in emptiness
A beautiful blend of the two emotions that I feel.
loneliness and emptiness. Not to know where &
with himself what to do really (at all and, in general, and specifically in one), all interwoven with abysmal futility.
disturbing feeling of numbness, so dull and cold.
nothing.
Nothing, not the only support, anything that might make everything eträglicher. What remains is only accessible to themselves and this fact helps sometimes pathetic little.
At least as long as that's still no more than an unfilled & aching hole, until I myself (? Again I had ever) I eventually found you. And maybe can go without crutches''''...
Sometimes again the vague need for a dump that can compensate for the feeling of instability as well; but it works for me not to clear, the mechanisms behind this escapes me & do not take any more, when, or after drinking himself to swallow pills, anything to turn off the brain for a while I know (already can feel) like they get little - then the crash is all the more worse, in principle, I want everything to have no idea but a real solution. Too tired.
~''a sense of drowning with a desire to survive''~
The feeling of treading water, or very difficult to move anything (a before timid step, two steps back like); me everything that grows on the head in the proverbial sense, sprawling monsters and demons raging in shadowy black abyss, and yet it is so hard disengage from it, embraced it as a knife-sharp spiny something. Can demolish anything like the gaping bleeding wound feel that it creates - but maybe it can heal at least ... And it's gone forever unless I can get me not to cling to it.
There is so much that I talk to anyone, only me alone can make himself (because It only affects me and it would not add anything more to add, do the last step you have to own). Also, it hurts, but it is hoped that at some point''everything''is better to dissolve in letting go. Purifies himself, with time.
That all to me just no more, no longer represents anything. Pure being, but that does not degenerate into mere existence. Because I feel is beautiful and important as little else, so is the associated pain in order - but not this wasting away, boiling passion in it.
only how to get there, I know not so real, but is probably at the end of everything again really easily and in fact obvious - because it is only my ego, yes, to me at all, and each is always and everywhere in the way, I know , (which is why the simplest is often the hardest). What's
. Gehen_
0 comments:
Post a Comment