Somehow I have this stupid feeling of being not good enough. No matter what I do.
But not for anyone, but
for me alone.
Constantly feel need to keep up with someone. To be at least as good as that or even better.
this, I'm
just as well. On my whites. Every man for himself.
And I know, but somehow this does not work in my skull.
Again I fall back and I am sad and grim, so much that I already own so that nerve.
And others as well.
I would like to make much, much
reach back and finally find my self-esteem and it shows.
And if it starts only in little things!
Yes =)
And my darling, by Phillip has called that my design is ready.
Yeah, one small step for me in the right direction.
And Kathi:
dear, you are strong and can do it, just like your dad.
I believe in you, just like you to me.
Oh man, I'm sick to cry full = D
It is happening but only hurt himself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment