Friday, February 8, 2008

Mild Allergy To Chlorine

Walking on sunshine .... Getting lost

So that must now be firmly held views be after, I think it maybe not.
This weather makes me, blending, I'm soooo incredibly good mood that one should be afraid and anxious. But grapeshot! is not it.

Maybe I just tired, maybe I'm just happy times at last what used to be home. My opinion is that all the same anyway and I enjoy it just now, huh? It really is that nice weather, my window is wide open and the heat (I can not say it often enough) wind brushed against me. I shall take lots of pictures. Oh yes, I am looking forward to it.

I want you to want me, right?

This feeling is like no other.

Oh you, guys, I know that this does not really have much content, but it just had to get out again. I am energy-charged as Hippel and perfect. I'm driving myself crazy

.

Now I jump even between languages.
I listen better.

Merci.

0 comments:

Post a Comment