Daily Report Broken
Now that survived the holidays and enjoyed part of the holiday, so I can turn now to celebrate.
Bin struck still in Prague, even yesterday that it took so long before I was really at home, has not really contributed to my recovery. But now I have to do at least a lot.
Was just eat with Carina, Miriam, Sarah, Petra and Panitz ice. Herrlich see all again. Petra is in accordance with their mandatory two weeks Greece chocolate brown and the bet will win guaranteed to Mark. The boy had no chance from the start, but he could not see with his rose-colored glasses, yes.
are equal then Panitz and Sarah again and then we watch horror movies and to hide abuse Panitz. Tomorrow I go to Miriam, there's billiards evening. Let's see what there is. On Monday I
meet with Jasmine and Sarah and then we make a DVD marathon. On Tuesday, we all want to look to Oberhausen to the Centro for shopping and evening in the disco, then the sunrise. I need to Petra and Jasmine and Angelika even mini golf. try Abikleider we want to do yet. On Saturday must I at the wedding of my cousin. So the first week would be supplied plans. We might go even on Friday to Claudia. We'll see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment