entfall @ 2008-08-01T17:48:00
I feel now, as I would fall. (Once again, surprise.)
A rush of images, Tonbruchstücke access, to touch nothing. No maintenance.
A wet clothes lump, hard and soft. Wake of the deep, swirling vortex, faster and faster and faster, on striking unstoppable.
Close your eyes, sleep.
tired Tired Sun
Can not focus my attention, I blurred diverges and even contrary, jumps and flees. View lot staring trübtränig.
apathy and inertia, every breath, tearing and pulling, so hard.
resistance. Powerless.
not think, just do not think . Too strenuous. Does not work.
repression, forget it. (Verlieren.)
Of these cases, omitted decay.
absorption.
Biting, sickening melancholy; instability on the border of madness into the void inside. Dizzy-making aggressive, bare will to destroy.
Lurking, grinning abyss black shadow, sharp.
(I guess I'm just not strong.)
blood red. Streaks on glass, fog and steam, crack and burst.
0 comments:
Post a Comment