Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dallas Stars Tickets Printable

entfall @ 2008-08-05T22: 36:00

I wish it would stop.

no idea storm, I increased the heart rate Heat waves and chasing through my body, I threatened to stifle painful and impregnated drips adrenaline panic as corrosive poison in my veins, not this explosive pressure in my skull, which limits me to the mental stability or load capacity and up to the edge of that abyss familiar madness drives.

Only I, I alone and nothing else, such a thing as inner peace, serenity balanced, center-balanced extremes. All this damn trash.

It is so typical of me not being able to fly without falling, the frenzy of joy only associated with the subsequent rush of pain to experience.
It's so damn hard, costs so a lot of energy, gegenzulenken always steer past, from catch-and. to remain rational. Let go.
(And of course run again as a result of those automatic mechanism of immediate flight into repression, which, as always, leaving nothing but emptiness, just because you do not want to face the things can make, erbA ;. Rmlich)

me is all, is caught up, dust-colored and I am stunned, splinters in the blood scrape along its tracks and drill into the heart, a strange pulling, pure organic Pain and I hear Portishead and think how nice it would now have a smoke, if I did not carry around this damned flu infection with me and I was wondering why the hell I am writing all this and if I will ever find an outlet for the vortex to unbearable tense emotions that I am loved one and all want to puke from the body and imagine what it would be to really explode, ash to be, black threads in the wind, rain on asphalt, clouds clouds, dirt and garbage, blood and vomit, empty bottles and injection needles, sweet colorful lights swaying swaying crowds lost in nothingness, a sky so endless and cold and I wonder what exactly is wrong with me actually, physically and mentally.

should probably stop all the things I do feel, and think that I do, feel and think and just try to follow what we as a healthy, life skills people called. Maybe then things would get better.
I just believe that I did not want that, any more than anything else. should
And I am unfortunately not really clear what it is, I do In this situation, in life at all, and in general, and in a spirit of constructive, productive purpose.
It is in its completely free valuation neutrality totally pointless exactly the same. There is no reason that forces you just to choose anything in particular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment