entfall @ 2008-11-22T18: 05:00
Sometimes when I exhausted late at night and come home empty from somewhere else, acted on rain-slicked streets tumble-shuffle, where the dim-sparse orange light of street lamps and mirrors to me suddenly everything hurts, the whole body and mind are one wants pain, I just lie down just yet in place, I think of the fine water spray in eyes wide open can sleep and then die, for the moment - 'cause the stars are to cold and far away, one could not reach them. Ever.
Sometimes when I drove for hours aimlessly restless-crazy through the streets until I am so lost and desperate feel that I could just run forever, I will simply never want to stay longer, stop me never ever to escape from it all, just follow the vague yearning to nowhere inside - 'cause there'll always be only seldom smiles and gazes. Never more.
Ha. Exactly.
I 'did not even staying power even a single thing durchzuzieh'n all - How will you live for then, huh?
you not only broken trails behind you can not leave everything to nothing, throw away all the potential opportunities and possibilities without thinking, but if you do not even know what could come of it, you never really sure Voucher FAQ sst and just try, at least try it out.
If you do that, you'll see but still pursue other ways to say goodbye.
I know.
Oh man, I really would have to work up some other things through writing. Somehow it to me again all too much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment