Sunday, November 2, 2008

Syphilis Ingrown Hair

entfall @ 2008-11-02T23: 34:00

I have just come back from an extended tour of the area - I can not sit around all day in my room without me sometime back that this strange non-specific malaise and restlessness-driven ü ; berkommt, be it in front of the computer, a book or a piece of canvas, even at the Guitar not once is all too much (especially as the frequency of occurrence of these activities in chronological order drops significantly) - and had an experience of a kind, as I had so much ö would want fans, then they would lose their non-specificity, significance.
I stood near the tree line, absorbed in a very quiet piano piece with the evocative name''ending theme''of a vague acquaintance, and in the sight of the dark, tall, schlankwüchsigen spruces close together like an impenetrable black wall of silence the clear and cold night air traversed by the rising smoke of my cigarette and then this indescribable feeling - a moment that one would soon die, wegzusinken feel totally broken and exhaustion (mild lung pain, her legs threatening ) and at the same time deep calm and a kind of happiness or satisfaction, almost at peace with itself and the world.
If it would have to keep it ...

But I still believe, that's life, brief moments''only''a long eyelid shock intensity and extreme, then snap back to reality in the imaginary Railways, gap skipped in the system, blurred, gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment