Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kanye Fish Sticks Quotes

entfall @ 2009 - 03-26T17: 36:00

My mind's running at idle. Wish I had
something to say.

Watch out my window, the two motionless magpies in the tree, which apparently had been sitting there half an eternity, before the background of a faded gray sky, is pushing a dark rain clouds carpet backing to the northeast.

jumps in the ears wahhllose a compilation of some floating-floating music, the player of''The MFA - The Difference It Makes''to''Pass Into Silence - Voices''and I feel kind of spaced out, dizzy .

It starts to rain again, fine Bindfadenregen, the cuts barely visible image.

words. No words.

Feel I caught up, alienated, unreal - I exist? I am suffering? What is this, a level between being and non-being, the gray twilight realm of the un-or not yet definite, any indiscriminate state of transition, any desired intermediate station, open infinity and emptiness, free fall in immense size and height height and depth, the same is not predictable and slain size of the room or even non-space, a vacuum.
unclear unclear. Blurry, blurry.

dissociation. Sleeping awake and at the same time and do not know when it ends, if it ever will - can end something that has never begun? Perhaps it was always like that.

no feeling for my body needs, which is already a body of matter - something binding, compulsory, and if I lose it, I'm lost?
free floating, swirling, mind and just thought, distant and detached. Is not everything made of any substance? Bezuglos, the connection between to physical and emotional resolve.

Everything seems somehow foreign to the light and the shadows are weird, the weird colors dull, tinny my perception and hollow, as if through cotton wool and behind glass at the same time.
And everything seems unimportant and ridiculous trivia followed for a game whose rules as a non-participant for me without sense. Meaningless void. This has nothing anyway (more?) To do with me. Incredulous, uncomprehending.

I should still be able to endure all these feelings for me to make them, or not? If I just do not ever feel that all too big, far too much for me small, finite, unsuspecting people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment