Thursday, March 5, 2009

Victoria Paris-tracy Adams

Frozen

Everything is a little sharper, a little sharper, bit harder, a little more painful than a protection level would be less safe here and this applies to both sides it is all a little euphoric, but these moments are very rare but there. I just can not stop thinking, I can not forget, that's great when it comes to lyrics, but every wrong word every unsuccessful sound are there, burned for eternity lurking on the moment at which it is most advantageous re-credited to feed on the pain. Basically, my way is not to numb me much more than the pills, just a bit more fun, perhaps ... most. And I'm too fast and too impatient, thought the need for me only a fraction of a fraction of a second, otherwise appeared to take forever, and no one can what ... probably not. In the end it goes much further than this is the only saliva-coated teeth too thin and a word that I do not know is its meaning. And I can not say, because any well-meant advice, just disgusts me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment