What does a girl do ...? Should you hear something about a huge explosion in Germany , don’t worry it’s just my head. So what does a girl do when her head feels like a separate Planet exploded by the human race her body aches wit every move and her nose runs all over the place? She realizes that her Aspirin Complex is two years past “best before” and takes off to gets herself some new stuff. Yes okay I admit she does that after she made a package of the old stuff took a sip and found it to taste more funny than usual. So off we go and on the way it’s kind of cold, the first perfect November day in September (yay autumn!) and she remembers that last year she lost this lovely soft cotton scarf she loved to wrap around her neck and decides to get a new one. So far so good and well getting a new sweater as well, since the next few days will be spent in bed and it looked so comfy, not a big deal either. And then they were there TUKs Granny Boots, the most perfect shoes on the planet! If I’d believe in any kind of divinity this shoes would be the proof he/she/it exists. Hm did I just renounce Eiris? Damn I hope she won’t get mad… or maybe she thinks it’s funny and sends me 30 silver coins and I can sell them and get another pair of those boots. Which I would have to do online (TUKs postage fee is about as high as the price of the boots itself) since there was only one pair left in the whole store so you understand I HAD to buy them! And it’s not my fault that on the way to the pharmacy is a book store that had a graphic novel named “THE BEATS”! So it was between buying meds and food and getting a new book.
I got the book and won’t moan about my headache or anything else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment