entfall @ 2010-11-07T18: 20:00
it's getting darker
shady smile
behind there
maybe ... somewhere ...
... only because I would rather tell the metaphorical universe as the metaphorical shelf because it could be noticed someone because they are not as hermetically sealed off and feel trapped ... to be
alone to go. Self-sense. Sometimes it is extremely difficult.
ways of cracking to the outside, because inside is nothing. This is the common thread through all the moves, I could write dozens of entries about instability and lack of Selbstverwurzelung, it would be found wrapped in countless different word pictures in the past.
black hole maelstrom.
What remains in the end, withstand that? Why, why, where ...
Now is autumn, early dawn and leaves fall and cold winds. Sehnweh, melancholy.
The swings are stronger, especially toward the other end, towards life, fatigue and apathy.
hard to keep his footing. Therefore the retreat, I will not lose me.
But that changed at least you know it yet, because you can not stop short. Maybe someday ...
Gnawing questions to which there are no absolute answers, which you must answer actually responsible for themselves alone, and then pay any resulting consequences aware.
Always the same, so long: Who or what am I actually know how to / wants to / can I live and try to understand or at least something to feel, a reference to divine a direction ...
Sure, you could try to somehow take all the not so serious (and the circumstances not, they are like they are), consider it more as a game, sometimes I succeed in that, but
go under or be taken --- if I could just simply trust and finally let go.
often I have just scared. And I feel insecure, lost, like my gear, slightly swaying and stumbling, cramped. My lack of body-consciousness of the mirror for my lack of self-consciousness.
other day when going through my CD collection I noticed the old Blind Guardian discs back in the hand, now I hear, barely (this way) Metal, but this one song on this one album is that certain feeling so good again (even if it is''merely''a Queen cover version) ...
Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away.
... wishing he was miles and miles away,
nothing in this world, nothing,
would make him stay ...
Running away do the dreams of knocking off, and the desire for vitality.
The question is, containing only: Of what and where? And what exactly does that word embodies: vitality ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment