Although it is been a while ...
... but I have to finally tell about the weekend, when Kathy came to visit! ^ ^
That was great! The second time this year that we have taken (semester break and holidays are not always compatible ...). Of course, it also went back to the Soy's Sushi Karaoke! Percentage-wise, we are unfortunately not on our services range from January to come, but at least Wind of Change by Scorpions brought us, as always, 98%. * G * By the way, of course, the sushi was delicious. ^ ^
On Saturday we went to cheer Striezelmarkt ... Nya, a food court stall on the other and a lot of crowds ... not as special as I thought. And is the stand with the dragons it any more.
Sunday we went walking to nem Asiarestaurant in which it also was All You Can Eat. I like the food there, especially not like that, but Dante was again there. I think Kathy has tasted some extent. =)
Otherwise we have a lot of talk and of course we fought with Pokémon! * G * And just
Amatiel is on my lap and snores - but it is ne great heater! XD
Freya has now survived their castration good, it seems to be present verschmusst than before. ^ ^
And Snowy has today launched her first litter to the world, an albino boy (we can now offer real ne albino breed!) And a dark brown boy. A third, also Albino Unfortunately, we have found only dead and that was for disabled ... Well, let 's see what will become of the two ...
Last weekend Dante and I bake cookies with my mother, because we have no oven, now I'm already like to do that ... But again we must not make so sooooo awful lot of work and stress for my mother ... Hm, well clear ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment