Footprints in the sand
Some people shape a life. Unconscious conscious and, intentionally and unintentionally
Let chronologically and only when, true character has also begun.
Daniela:
My former best friend. She has lived with me for primary school. with it much the first time I've seen I have grown with it. She was with me in many difficult times. Be it my investigations and related expenses with my parents or whether it is the realization that sometimes you have to let these people leave. You will never want to worry me, it will always be a part of my life, but we've grown apart, have changed us completely. If only because her little brother is my sponsor child, we will always have contact. I miss her.
Sandra:
'm with her I lived through my rebellious phase. Did the craziest things done and I really enjoyed every single day with her. We were never really close to each other and yet we needed each other. But then she moved away and since we are only sporadically. What I find sad. Very sad.
Norman:
He was my approximations of feelings. Has also worked somehow, only that it was very negative towards the end
Ivo.
has the one of them if you want to be brave and even overestimated. But who wants to fly, need to know how it is to fall. Some knowledge just tastes bitter.
Claudia:
got through them, I approach the dark soul of my acquaintance. Through them I've learned. that you need friends and they can not live without. Although lately we are not so small, we know we're there for each other always.
Jasmin:
She is different, very difficult from time to time, but it is fully in life. I admire you.
Angelika:
Sometimes it is me as a calming influence. For some things you just do not play such an important role and does not dwell on to appearances. It relaxes me.
Thomas: He has given me
me. He found me and he loved me so far the only one. He was my first love. I know I need him in my life, but must learn to live without him. I will miss him.
I could write a whole novel about him, but that would not catch him.
Lara:
I can not say exactly how they tell me has characterized or still does, but in any case, it was shaped. to live your way is awesome, in a positive way. It is extreme and I guess. You are not adjusted to maybe somewhere to fit better inside. It is always wonderful it is to itself.
Anne.
My soul Even if there is no way to recognize and show me the way they can not go, she with me. It keeps me alive. I do not remember how I came without them cope.
So, of course, missing since a few friends, but I just wanted to mention that I have really influenced. I need you all and I will not forget you. Never.
You are my footprints in the sand. It is my way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment