Endless Night
Endless Night
Where's the star light?
Black is the day.
How I ever find home?
home this empty dream.
Took me the night.
Father, I'm so alone.
You wanted to be,
Whenever I need help,
Whenever I call you after,
But you're not there with me.
I listen to dark,
Did I hear your voice
One word, one word
And already goes by the nightmare.
When breaks in the morning?
Ooh, endless night Sleepless I wish I could
the day.
When you were still with me, I saw the way
Father, I've lost my way.
You wanted to be,
Whenever I need help,
Whenever I call you after,
But you're not there with me.
I listen in the dark,
Did I hear your voice.
One word, one word
And already goes by the nightmare
It is pitch dark outside. The castle is also, and very few lights in the city. No star can be seen in the sky. The night is overwhelming. Is heavy and it's scary.
I love this song and it touches me every time tears. :-(
I do not know what to write. German Lang has lost, 1-0. The Prague holiday is booked since yesterday and is always more expensive. My sister is selfish as ever and I still miss them. My parents push me off, or rather their responsibility on me I know I am an adult and should alone be able to live, but how to do it from such a position out
My starting position.? Most probably a high school with 3, something is what. I do with it? Where should I start? And instead, my parents ask me why it is, they push me off, for tuition. O-Ton: "In a few hours of tutoring, it should not be so."
No, because it's really not. But who cares?
I hope someone here can talk to me. Here, here "at home" here in the area. Someone I can call in the middle of the night and can stop by. Someone who thinks like me. Just someone who is there. I want to talk to someone walking on the letter, go visit a museum, visit exhibitions, theater. I will not always be the one that is not all that interested. I will no longer be the one that determines much of any idea or no interest hat.
Du fehlst.
Oh, endlose Nacht.
Spanien ist Europameister und ich kann kein Wort tschechisch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment