Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Notes For Condolences

reporting


What a syndrome that could be, I did not notice me, on Friday will be tested ... probably.
Well at least he has apologized for the Monday, and his wife has that gorgeous accent, deep red lips and nails also has a pale complexion, black hair, how can I resist?
In Cologne, at the moment all posters, I will go there ! Maybe even this weekend ... rummailen times. The package of
Bertine.de came today, the lip gloss was not unfortunately, but that the case, which fits a shoe. had, together with scarf, pencil skirt and gloves It will also coincide with the neurologist. I wanted to make a picture of it, but the light is just too bad right now, maybe tomorrow.

Now I must get back to work ... and am so tired, but it is the month of the organization in the monster, and it is on the list so I have ran.

0 comments:

Post a Comment