Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Best Bang Music Receiver

梅雨

10th June

How the Japanese students worth of my readers may have noticed, has begun in Japan, the rainy season. The title of this entry is read tsuyu , the second Kanji means rain (ame alone, not for all the Japan-qualified). Yesterday was the rainy season in Shizuoka officially ... "Now there," explained, but so far it only fisselt constantly (with heavy rains in between, so far I could avoid it but to those in need beyond). For Danny it today in Takamatsu rainy season. What the Japanese do it so well established ... no idea! But the rainy season probably lasts about a month and although it is damn heavy still (at the thick clouds no surprise) it has at least cooled off a bit and now and on I access my thin blouse to add it to the T-shirt. In most cases, but extends the T-shirt (just so you can imagine what I call "cool" to mean). XD

was working okay today, have talked with Takahiro about allergies. The favorite is the Japanese cedar allergy (or a favorite cause allergic reactions), I am with my rye or grass allergy in Japan on the other hand completely allergy-free (ever heard of ner wet rice allergy?). Conclusion: European Allergy have to move to Japan, and vice versa! = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment