thunderstorm!
16. Juni
Als ich vorhin zur Arbeit gefahren bin, hat es nur ganz bissel getröpfelt; als ich fertig was the rain was already then what stronger - so strong that Sachiko did not want to leave without Capy from the house, the rain cape, I could talk her out with great difficulty. ^ ^ X
any event, it now smelled really doll, so sometimes the light flickers on the ceiling and every now and then for a split second, the Internet is gone. ^ ^;; Still tolerable and somewhat funny. The current is not strong enough concerned that the laptop would sign (and whimpers otherwise always immediately when power fails), that's net can be so violent.
I like thunderstorms, there's nothing more beautiful than lightning and thunder to sit in it ... and frankly I'd find one of them caused a power failure somehow exciting. If the o_Ox would not last long. But I did like internet and cold water and such. * Laughs *
Edit:
first Even when the window is closed now, the thunder DAMN LOUD.
second The distance between the flash and thunder is a brief second.
third Yay ...? XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment