Ocean! \u0026lt;3
7th June
Igor afternoon had the great idea that one but again could go to the beach. Said and done, Gesche still packed it and go. Because gifts like wanted to see the docks, we have the not so familiar route chosen then. Well, that Igor has such a great sense of direction. XD
the port I was not more exciting, but fortunately was not the beach far. Igor and I have rolled up their pants and hopped through the waves, my jeans is still well become wet. ^ ^;; Well, it's so warm like summer, does nothing. The water was also all right btw warm, almost bath temperature might say. After that we walked on the beach a bit long and have a kind of Kai watched the crabs climbing the wall (I have the crabs given name).
on the (detour-something rich but still relatively short) way back we even indulged in an ice cream, then went back to Kaikan's.
does not sound exciting, but I love the sea! * Beam *
0 comments:
Post a Comment