31 アイスクリーム
9th June
Today I had only three instead of four students, because of exactly with whom I had my problems, could not. I can live and real. Shingo tends to silence me and my attempts to get a conversation going to bounce him mostly from easy. I can not imagine that a person has such a boring life, that there is nothing to tell! I mean, Takahiro (my Wednesdays pupils) is indeed also never, but why he is not sitting idly at home around (and if you that now want to look as exciting or not, about online games you can at least half an hour ) talk. Anyway, I had only today My three girls love (expression reltiv, age varies from grade to beyond more than twenty of the sixty) Shizuka, Ayako and Kyoko. Shizuka has asked me to paint a picture of her ... hopefully this is something. XD Kyoko imho speaks really good English and I was still behind quickly to 31 Icecream with abandoned because there's is so delicious (and they invited me!). So we hopped fix after school in her car and go. ^ ^ X I had two varieties of Oreo ice cream and an orange, absolutely delicious! Was so much that I later on the way back on the bike and still had something and could only throw away the empty cup in Kaikan. ^ ^;; I am quite small at first so fed up that the dinner probably have been largely is ... I'm learning this now bissel for the kanji test tomorrow. * Tired *
0 comments:
Post a Comment