Sunday, June 14, 2009

Highest Triglyceride Level Ever Recorded

That day had it all

14th June

Ken today (Sunday) birthday and wanted to celebrate in, therefore one has taken place yesterday in a small ramen restaurant near the university to celebrate the occasion, like Grant's birthday, which fell to those same Saturday. Fun it's in any case, even if not much leg room was registered (and if I had to complain already, will you not know what Igor had to tie behind the table). Nevertheless, very funny. Then we went to karaoke, but by us-Kaikan people are driven by Gerhard on all home, so I am connected.
On crossing said Igor but spontaneous "Let's go to the Ocean!" - By about eleven twenty on the night? Great idea, as it was considered not long go but down. XD At night it was just so cool that it was pleasant in the T-shirt, and together with the salt smell and wave sounds that alone would have been (Igor and I are splashed bissel through the waves, Rebecca has since prefer watching only ^ ^ x) but a group of young Japanese has played with fireworks, resulting in a play led fancy fountains and rockets.
Thus, I can really finish off party evenings more often. ^ _ ^ X

0 comments:

Post a Comment