Thursday, July 23, 2009

Find A Combination To A Casehard Lock

departure must stress

23rd July

Sooo, my last evening in Kaikan.
Finally everything is packed ready and vacuumed the room, the bathroom wiped (coarse). At first I thought
that I would still have good space in your suitcase, but then I've always found that things still had to clean (one would think the room would be small enough to keep track), and finally I was two pounds over it. * Sigh * So I'm theatrical but still packed a package (with clothes, the second pair of shoes like), love that Rebecca is the day they will send for me. Land or mitd ship em, of course, cheapest method even if it is then take two / three months.
Haach! Tomorrow's starts at 7:30 here 8:36 is my Shinkansen to Tokyo (we only treat anything), would take a normal train) is much longer and would with all the baggage and bad cumbersome. Rebecca makes me even more to the station, so I drag my luggage must not only by the bus. Half past seven in rush hour because the buses are jam-packed. = /
Bomi (from Korea) has just cooked for us and unfortunately I had while rumflitzen was all the time, so the packing. Lavender (from India) is then also just in time to come back from their trip, that we could say goodbye.
I've done well, all too necessary, to write the book that I have made the good people at home. Since then come later still photos of all the pure and generally from Shizuoka.
Oh, in this context: Jasmine has made a slideshow of pictures for me and together with music, you are allowed you appearance when I'm back home (or I read it high times on youtube).
I should also mention that today I had two tests, both went well. =) Harasawa-sensei I was actually testing the next week would have been due rather as (...) can now write, and I was worried because little learning time made the test was really easy. 've Learned but also the right degree. XD

Um yes, tomorrow to Tokyo! = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment