Saturday, July 18, 2009

How To Beat Nabooti Safari

Oden and sweets

18th July should

There's actually stuff happening so I probably write something, scon sake of completeness. Friday I had my last lecture at Takenoshita, and because so uch Gerhard is now no longer in Japan, we had our Prof, we would need a farewell party. So without further ado has been made to the University in the City and Takenoshita us without our really bad then added subtle hints expatiate Oden dragged into a restaurant. The restaurant itself was very cute, the kind of small restaurant in a back alley that can be found without a local and not where the food tastes like nuts, provided nuts makes Oden. I for one am very thankful that this part of Japanese cuisine has not made it to Germany. What is Oden? These are various ingredients (such as daikon (radish sort of), Konnyaku (disgusting, slimy, tough), geochtes egg, potato, etc) that are cooked in a broth rather long. Shizuoka is famous for his odes, but I need not so fast again. -_-X Apart from the fact that I was forced too much Essner, which then was not even really tasty, and of non-alcoholic drinks only green tea and oolong tea, gave the evening was okay. Besides Takenoshita another Japanese from the course was about a Chinese woman and we three Germans (Rebecca, Gerhard and I), later Grant and Alexis have also looked briefly inside. We had a chat was nice, really nice, but the food just ... well, what I was already bad later.

Right now my stomach is not quite happy with me, but it is not now the odes to blame. In Park (a larger department store in the city), there are the so-called "Sweets Paradise", an all-you-can-eat for candy and a few hearty stuff, and Niki and I were there for some time to go there. ... Eating more than an hour. We are there from gekugelt like pigs. ^ ^;; No wonder my stomach is complaining, constantly this overload.
we were just in "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." Well, book containing films, one should not expect too much. As always, moderately (imho) important scenes missing, but the thing is done. Still okay. Now I'd just like to "Wolverine" see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment