Saturday, July 25, 2009
Gatsby Hair Products Melbourne
24th July
Now I'm kind of tired, it does not even isses 11h. The wireless connection here in Khaosan, the hostel in Tokyo, is not quite as awesome, so is a long time (most recently in February) again required in Word.
am to 6 hours early I got up, because the departure from Shizuoka was imminent. As were so fast the last things packed, brought futon, blanket and curtains down and handed the keys to a transfer to the uketsuke to Rebecca. Some folks are especially for me in the morning got up early to say goodbye. =) Rebecca came with me even up to the station, if only because of what Luggage was great. I could not have breakfast, I felt really bad. After ten months suddenly break ... because I had emotionally sensitive stomach just a little rebel.
After some time in the Shinkansen, the better. The ride was pleasant and just so wonderful! Did I mention that it takes just ne hour? Even great. In Tokyo, I then got my luggage with great difficulty dragged to the hostel. The track is not that far, but if every staircase walking a struggle and is the opposite of relaxing, it has been dragging on. And the suitcase, my backpack and laptop together make quite a bit of weight. At last I was in
Khaosan same facilitated in two ways - Firstly because of the baggage, secondly because there was another step done. ^ ^;; The people here are really nice. Looking forward when I speak Japanese jump, but immediately to English if I do not quite get out what. And they are totally sweet thanks that I am for the second time there.
I am in the morning arrived, could not but into the room. So I got my laptop front given at the reception, the rest at the designated area (?) Stowed and am gone off (second time) to explore Tokyo. This
times better informed than at my last trip with Jasmine and Angela, I wanted to again visit those places that beat the hearts of anime fans higher let: Akihabara and Ikebukuro.
For those who know little about Tokyo is perhaps worth noting here that the city consists of several parts, each forming a separate center for themselves and differ in character and the course contents.
Akihabara is also known as "Electric Town" known as a techno-nerd is here to advise you so well. The other side of this area is the otaku culture, that is anime, manga and gaming. Although one can easily graze at random the "main street" area, but better yet, if you know about what you want. In between, you can still stop often enough (I know what I'm talking about). I had the Animate last time already viewed with Jasmine and Angela, and is definitely worth a visit, so much stuff in one place! This time I also wanted to Madarake, and which can be found not so easy. I've got me with photos can be from someone in a lj explain community and thus successfully achieved my goal (in case anyone is interested. Street on the main the red Taito building is easy to find when you stand before you look diagonally left across the street this narrow street you have to clean - just across the street comes running when grad nix as far and wide is no traffic light and make it so all Japanese -. Mandarake the then comes shortly after on the right side of good Watching it is a little flashy black building).
After that I was ever very happy with me (but you do not want to know how severely I am wrong in spite of rum XD card). But more and more interesting in Ikebukuro waited on me, so I got me a metro connection picked out and am going on. Thus, a metro map is strongly recommended that helps. Also useful imho is a day ticket, the best combination for the Tokyo Metro and Toei Line, which are in fact two different clubs. JR (Japan Railways) is not in there of course, if you will then use the Yamanote line, but you have to solve new (by the way, for those who's not know the Yamanota line is a train line, the in a circle (in both directions) by Tokyo moves - so you can just stay seated, if you like * laugh *). Anyway, Ikebukuro! For fans of the variety Manga as I like them a must to navigate and much easier and clearer than Akihabara. From the subway out toward Sunshine (a very very big high-rise building, to not fail) and follow the road (either Green Avenue or to the right going on an angle like this, which is colorful and funny), then get there automatically
a) the Sunshine
b) four K-Books stores
c) the Mandarake ( my kind of store!)
The Mandarake housed totally cute, but you have to gaze you! Which to also hangs a large map, which leads one to the K-Books. ^ ^ X cards can not hurt here, but as I said, it is quite easy to find (and I say, with my sense of a dead cat).
I was now done already to some extent, feet and hips began to complain loudly. Nevertheless, I still have the Yamanote Line to Shibuya taken, but because I realized that I need a detailed map of the region would, that's the bustling corner that I've ever seen, and I'm only just now out of the station out! Well, this is Shibuya well known, so that goes well okay. In young people, this district particularly popular.
So I'm so empty-handed in the direction of Khaosan, but broke as I was that fit precisely. Fortunately, I can take from there the Ginza line direct to Asakusa by. ^ _ ^ X On the way back then was too quick dinner and breakfast the next Conbini organized, then we went back at last.
has picked up The conclusions I was then pointed out that tomorrow is fireworks, and I was sad that I miss the in Shizuoka! Fireworks in Tokyo but is sometimes cool. I can here from the roof of the gaze, but must be back to 4 h, then, should be the streets so congested that it is no longer. Wow! But real love of the people here, a helping uttered them. =)
So unnu is really time for the bed. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment