Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How To Pin Hot Curlers

How time flies

15th July

It feels not so, it's as if I were a full ten months of been away from home. Actually been quite a long time, almost a year. From the feeling it could also only two or three months have been. I thought that I first noticed at home, long as that was really when you see what it's all has changed, friends have new inside jokes and everything is unfamiliar. But the knowledge of the elapsed time is coming a little earlier, with me yesterday and today. I have just got the (hopefully) last packet sent in the home, full of winter clothes and books. And the amount of new stuff angeschafftem (over 20 books) but then I realized that this was not a short trip here. XD Now I express myself fingers crossed that the rest of the stuff together is not the limitation of baggage ud hand luggage beyond, are 20kg so really not sooo much. On the other hand, was my great package at a mere 12 kilos. Well, the case still brings something dead weight, but I'm confident. What do you think you can be sure already: even with the ship is not Gerde the cheap. When sending one has the choice between the aircraft, SAL and sea, which of fast and slow and expensive to ... not as expensive but still nasty enough. ^ ^;;'m Curious, when my things will roll along at home. I personally hope so, that some things are certain in September for my birthday at home ... I think I make great omiyage-sharing. * Laughs *

To go back to adjust at home I currently listen Radio Cologne online. Cologne messages. XD But if you listen there too long, repeat only, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment