12th and 13 July
I had decided to ride the train to Kyoto, yet the expensive Shinkansen (Japan's ICE, just kind of great) to avoid the costs involved. A trip has cost so just 5500 yen, but took five for hours. Therefore, the Sunday started very early at 5:00 clock in the morning. * Yawn * At seven I then made my train in Shizuoka and went off's:
静冈 Shizuoka (6:48)
Hamamatsu 浜 松 (8:03 to 8:10)
Toyohashi 豊 桥 (8:45 to 9:09)
Ogaki 大 垣 (10:31 to 10:46)
米 原 Maibara (11:20 to 11:22)
京都 Kyoto (12:13)
The station hatte Deko zum Thema Osamu tezuka (ein berühmter Mangaka) rumstehn, u.a. diese Figur von Kimba, dem weißen Löwen.
Auch von außen konnte sich der Bahnhof durchaus sehen lassen.
Zuerst hab ich mich zu meiner Unterkunft aufgemacht, eine Herberge namen's K's House die ich nur wärmstens empfehlen kann, so wie sie mir von Kaikan-Menschen empfohlen worden ist. Die Zimmel sind hell und weit geräumiger als ich es zB in Tokyo hatte und 2500 pro Nacht in einem 6er Zimmer sind echt nicht teuer. Ich hatte zudem sehr liebe Menschen im Zimmer, u.a. ein Mädel aus HongKong, mit dem ich gleich facebook Daten ausgetauscht hab, weil wir unheimlich viele Things in common.
went after checking in any case until the same time going through Kyoto. With all the buses for tourists is very easy to navigate, it is always turn around to get what sights the buses one. In some buses to get Short's also accessible information (in English) to which stops to get off for which temple. The only drawback: the buses are air conditioned so strong that one when getting the weather occurs equally hot and sultry yet. ^ ^;;
My first goal was the Kinkaku-ji (金 阁 寺), which means "Golden Pavilion Temple. The plant the Buddhist temple dates from the late 14th Century, but originally planned wr as a retirement residence of a shogun (his son then made a Zen-Zempel out of it). He is famous for the eponymous Golden Pavilion, check out the best thing in the pictures.
Here one could make a few coins. Perhaps this helps to come up with the prayer to the gods through. Well, at least has it glittered beautifully in the sun.
went
Next, it proceeds to Ryoan-ji (龙 安 寺), literally "Temple of the Dragon have come to rest", another Zen temple in the middle of the 15th Century. He is especially famous for its rock garden, a place of Zen meditation. The special feature of the 15 stones on the package that you see no matter where only 14 can. Meditate I do not but photos made:
That was then but all I've done on Sunday, for about 17 clock close all the sights in Kyoto. The make it too easy! In the afternoon! Maybe make this so that we by no means too much in one day and creates the longer stay in the city needs. Anyway, I (after I stood in front of Ieyasu's castle in camera) back to the hotel and am there quite early to bed, which was NICT bad as the day had begun so early.
where I left off Sunday, Monday I got on with it has died on the Nijo-jo (二条 城), castle of the shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu (1543-1616, by the way, is called in Sumpu, a place of today Shizuoka ). He has established the Parti 1601, wherein it end of the 18th Century, burned down several times, no wonder for construction of a plant made of wood. Inside, you could take any pictures, so I've only a few from outside. A special feature is the "nightingale-floor": No matter how careful one is, the wooden planks to make high squeaking, so no one can sneak up. Not stupid, huh? Otherwise saw the impressive castle inside, but of course very different from European castles.
Next, I had a classic in terms of tourist destinations on my list, the Kiyomizu-dera (清水寺). The name of the Buddhist temple comes from a Waterfall within the temple grounds, the whole system is historically to the late eighth Century, what one sees today originates from 1633. Here I have met quite accidentally Michelle from Florida and we were both traveling alone and are further from there together. ^ _ ^ X We have added super: she always wanted to check with people, but was not a Japanese, I could, was too shy, however. * Laughs *
front right Michelle see her from behind, funny enough, I knew the time of this photo does not exist. * Laughs *
Next, we proceeded to the Imperial Palace, after all, was Kyoto 794-1868 seat of the emperor . I was skeptical, with the palace in Tokyo I had a bad experience. Nevertheless, we have made good cheer on the way, only to learn it on the ground that one of the tour (and the only way inside) would previously have to register. So we had from our spontaneous tourism. ^ ^;;
A good had it but anyway: at the information center of the palace we could be in terms Fushimi Inari Taisha (伏 见 稲 荷 大 社) help, as our guide reichtennur to "the place with the muuuch Torii ". Now, well informed, we immediately made the trip. Finally, a Shinto shrine! XD In Japanese it is especially popular at New Year and in February the day of the horse and is the most popular Shinto Shrine at all. I know-not-how-many Torii that such avenues are arranged, all donations. Run because you can not beat, it runs only under her Torii, one behind the other.
Michelle and me. =)
The Torii-way to go up to the summit, but Michelle and I have in common consent previously given up. ^ ^;; For one, I've since scon started to feel my hip discomfort, for others it was quite late and I had another five hour train ride ahead of me.
the railway Station of Kyoto, we then separated (have not replaced without e-mail addresses) and I got my stuff from the hostel and brought me to made the return trip. I was back in Shizuoka at 23:39 and shortly after midnight in Kaikan (had to run to the time any more buses). Total
broken, but it was fun! Contrary to my original setting but I am now very happy to have made the trip. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment