Andre countries ...
third June
... other manners. That tastes differ, is the latest one in Japan quickly realize the face of a nation that seemingly every Nachrungsmittel as green tea combined with committed and ven before ice cream creations, such as natto (natto bean = muco-tough stuff) does not shrink. But the domestic-Kaikan kitchen table one sees again and again, appear as other unusual personal habits, today for example my whole wheat bread with margarine and banana slices, a "banana bread" as I've known since my childhood and love. How would the people only gaze at it when I grab marble-cake on the toast?
that prevail in the family habits that the rest of the world are unknown, although no further surprising, but they just are often things that you have been thinking in this context before. Igor's idea of Majo to the egg but I can imagine even halfway, but that's really imitate I do not. And salty popcorn I've heard though, but for me has to sweet with sugar - for others the thought of sweet popcorn downright scandalous.
Funny is not it?
Can you think there may be even more examples? =)
Oh, my cold seems gradually to feel any better, I cough more so than usual, but it goes away.
Oh, and I almost forgot, my bike (that I have never completed) was stolen from the university parking lot! = O IN JAPAN! Crazy, huh? Now I have to let Micah repair old bike, or me for the first time Gerhards second borrow. ^ ^;;
0 comments:
Post a Comment