Thursday, July 2, 2009

How Often Do I Need To Sharpen My Skis

Genki packages

second July

Today I'm the one teaching again went nciht (* husky * * cough *), but I've cleaned up that afternoon and made clean. I then just started packing packages, which I will send them home. In the time here has been accumulated quite a bit, partly because now purchased new things here and there had to be (not least in books), for another, because I needed to be forwarded to Ute home. The Inherit 20kg baggage limit for the plane, the post up their part which is still cheaper than obesity supplement at the airport. Thus, the
looks so far off:



part books, sometimes bulky winter clothing, some omiyage (souvenirs), and yet I have the feeling that much harder in the room. And in Tokyo is, if all goes well, also something to it. So once a package? Since so are also the things that do two certain people bring with themselves. * Sigh * All is not so simple. But the two packages I want to do in any case ever done, what's gone is gone and the sooner it does so also at home.
Then I thought, I pack the suitcase just as a test and asked Niki if I can borrow their Hello Kitty scale to test the weight.
only just under a month! On 27 July I'm back on German soil. Wow. XD


Otherwise, a little something for my fellow students studying Japanese at home: I've found a place where you can buy in Shizuoka 元 気! A seemingly always closed Loading ... yeah, we know better! photographic evidence. Do you see the writing on the store? "いい です ね, 元 気!" Pretty suspicious if you ask me. ^ ^ X

0 comments:

Post a Comment