Kyoto
11th July
me I spontaneously decided to visit Kyoto. Not long, I'm leaving tomorrow very early release and Monday sometime back, but at least the usual tourist destinations, I will strive for. I'll be honest, most temples are for me just this: the temple. And yes, there are certainly some who are very nice, great, great, historic, But ultimately I can also see in videos. My point is, I myself would have to leave Japan without a visit to Kyoto, not to regret the whole thing.
But Kyoto is such a must-see ", I see that, and above all, I can then answer the question" And, you were in Kyoto "answer" yes "and it is not the annoying" why not ". Thus all the others do not feel I had a great opportunity to let you go through your fingers, I get up tomorrow morning and go to damn good five hours by train. Yay.
Not that I do not want to see Kyoto, but such trips alone, I find something boring.
0 comments:
Post a Comment